Arrowhead Hilltop - Cabin 3
29357 310th Street
Neola, Iowa 51559
Reservations must be made 3 days in advance.
Sleeps up to 6
Starting at $50.00
Arrowhead Park Hilltop Cabin (Cabin #3) sleeps up to six and provides heating, air conditioning, electricity, refrigerator, microwave oven, table and chairs. Just outside each cabin is a water hydrant, picnic table, fire ring and grill. Restrooms and modern shower house are within walking distance.
Shower Facilities Nearby
Table with Chairs
What Do I Need to Bring?
Pots & Pans
- Must be 21 to reserve
- Two cars per cabin
- No smoking in cabin
- RV and tents are prohibited at the cabins
- Pets are not allowed inside the cabin. Failure to abide by this regulation may result in a $75 fine and/or cleaning fee.
- No keg beer allowed
- Non-registered guests must leave the area no later than 10:30 p.m.
- Quiet hours are from 10:30 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.
- Two vehicles allowed per cabin
All date changes must be made by calling the Park Office at (712) 485-2295. Recognize that we must first administratively cancel your existing online reservation, and then create a second reservation for the new date. An Administrative Fee of $25 will be assessed to complete this transaction. Please consider this procedure prior to making your initial reservation. (NOTE: Date changes will not be allowed within two weeks of the scheduled reservation)
Please understand at the time of booking your reservation that you immediately prohibit other people from reserving and utilizing that facility - they therefore go elsewhere to locate a facility for that date. We will observe a NON-REFUNDABLE RESERVATION policy with the following exceptions:
- Accident, serious injury or death of an immediate family member
- Travel conditions where a substantial risk is required in order to travel such as a winter storm where a travel advisory has been issued
- We are unable to provide your facility (or like facility) in operable condition for the date of your event
ALL cancellations or requests for refunds for the reasons above cannot be done online and must be made by calling the Park Office at (712) 485-2295.
- $2.50/night for 5% statewide Hotel/Motel Consumer's Use Tax imposed on the rental of recreational cabins
- 4% processing fee is applied to all credit card reservations
- Minimum of two consecutive nights rental on weekends April - October & three consecutive nights for holiday weekends including Memorial Day & Labor Day
- Maximum stay of 14 days
- Cabin rental must be in the name of a person 21 years of age or older who will be present at the facility for the full term of the reservation
- Firewood for sale to campers and cabin renters: $5 small bundle, $10 large bundle